We're currently polling a home relocation/overhaul, please take a minute to read and vote on this thread. All votes and replies are appreciated.

Sign in to follow this  
ScaredKid

Cap Skill lvls

Posted (edited)

I think skill levels should cap at 126(188m Exps) that way getting to 200m seems a little more rewarding.

Edited by ScaredKid

It doesn't attract me, so I don't support it, will just look weird and no point of having lvl 126 cap if there is no benefit to it, and it there would be benefits to it, it would just be weird. In my opinion that's nothing we really would need on the server

6 minutes ago, Usch said:

It doesn't attract me, so I don't support it, will just look weird and no point of having lvl 126 cap if there is no benefit to it, and it there would be benefits to it, it would just be weird. In my opinion that's nothing we really would need on the server

I agree completely. More confusing than beneficial, no support. 

Posted (edited)

It's not really easier, it just adds lvls 100-126 and or 188m exps. This also opens up room for more content for the increased cap level.

Edited by ScaredKid

I see where you're going with this, and I get your reasoning behind it, but it just seems weird to do that. I appreciate all of your suggestions as it shows you care for the server, but I don't think I'll be implementing this. For future reference, when you next make a suggestion, try to incorporate a little more detail and reasoning behind it. This gives more ideas to expand off of and more for people to discuss, instead of it just being a single sentence post. Thank you for the suggestion though.