1. That's fair, and as far as I know a FAQ post is being created that will have this in it.
2. For the most part the shops are pretty easy to understand once you look at them. The combat shops mostly look like the type of weaponry/armor they sell.
3. Personally I don't feel that there's a problem with the teleports but others might.
4. Slayer itself should not be giving gear/weapons/drops but killing monsters for slayer xp does. There is also the opportunity to do boss slayer tasks down stairs in the building directly south of the home teleport.
5. Understandable but there's always the option to ask in the friend's chat. The chat is always available and provided that someone's on you should receive an answer.
6. Fair enough.
7. I find the crystal key rewards to be perfect and I've been playing on this server and the one it is based on since the day after its release.
8. Fair enough.
9. I haven't heard of many complaints with clue locations and it would only hinder most people if they were changed as they're committed to memory by now. I can see where you're coming from though as it can throw new players off.
10. I have no real input here.